We receive, collect and store any information you enter on our website or provide us in any other way. In addition, we collect the Internet protocol (IP) address used to connect your computer to the Internet: login; e-mail address; password; computer and connection information and purchase history. We may use software tools to measure and collect session information, including page response times, length of visits to certain pages, page interaction information, and methods used to browse away from the page. We also collect personally identifiable information (including name, email, password, communications); payment details (including credit card information), comments, feedback, product reviews, recommendations, and personal profile.
How we collect information.
When you conduct a transaction on our website, as part of the process, we collect personal information you give us such as your name, address and email address. Your personal information will be used for the specific reasons stated above only.
Why we collect such personal information
We collect such Non-personal and Personal Information for the following purposes:
1. To provide and operate the Services;
2. To provide our Users with ongoing customer assistance and technical support;
3. To be able to contact our Visitors and Users with general or personalised service-related notices and promotional messages;
4. To create aggregated statistical data and other aggregated and/or inferred Non-personal Information, which we or our business partners may use to provide and improve our respective services;
5. To comply with any applicable laws and regulations. How we store, use, share and disclose your personal information memories2music.com is hosted on wordpress.com platform. WordPress.com provides us with the online platform that allows us to sell our products and services to you. Your data may be stored through WordPress.com’s data storage, databases and the general Fasthost.com applications. They store your data on secure servers behind a firewall. All direct payment gateways offered by fasthost.com and used by our company adhere to the standards set by PCI-DSS as managed by the PCI Security Standards Council, which is a joint effort of brands like Visa, MasterCard, American Express and Discover. PCI-DSS requirements help ensure the secure handling of credit card information by our store and its service providers.
How we communicate with site visitors
We may contact you to notify you regarding your account, to troubleshoot problems with your account, to resolve a dispute, to collect fees or monies owed, to poll your opinions through surveys or questionnaires, to send updates about our company, or as otherwise necessary to contact you to enforce our User Agreement, applicable national laws, and any agreement we may have with you. For these purposes we may contact you via email, telephone, text messages, and postal mail.
· To provide a great experience for your visitors and customers.
· To identify your registered members (users who registered to your site).
· To monitor and analyse the performance, operation and effectiveness of Fasthost’s platform.
· To ensure our platform is secure and safe to use.
· First-party cookies: Cookies that Fasthost places on your site.
· Third-party cookies: Cookies that are placed and used by third parties.
· Session (transient) cookies: These cookies are erased when site visitors close their browsers and are not used to collect information from their computers. They typically store information in the form of a session identification that does not personally identify the user.
· Persistent (permanent or stored) cookies: These cookies are stored on a site visitor’s hard drive until they expire (at a set expiration date) or until they are deleted. These cookies are used to collect identifying information about the user, such as web surfing behavior or user preferences for a specific site.Category:
· Strictly necessary cookies: These are the cookies that let your visitors browse through your site. They are also necessary for security reasons.
Questions and your contact information
If you would like to: access, correct, amend or delete any personal information we have about you, you are invited to contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org Your Flag Productions 69 Loughborough Road West Bridgford Nottingham NG2 7LA Effective date of this policy: March TBC